(We put this list in our bulletin this week to help people think about ways to respond to the sermon "Cockroach Theology". )
God can use small people (like us)
in many, many ways.
Here are a few ideas.
· Sponsor a child. Talk to Amanda (noelle_ah
· Love your neighbor (literally, the person who lives next to you).
· Support our
· Spend time with your kids.
· Advocate for national workweeks under 50 hours a week.
· Participate with Compassionate Hearts Ministries (serving orphans,
homeless, migrant workers, and battered women).
Talk to Chris (cch777
· Spend time with students, children, and singles in our church.
· Help out here. Find a ministry in our church.
· Pick up one piece of trash every time you go outside.
· Give a regular portion of your income here.
· Give food for free:
· Create loans for small businesses in developing countries.
· Ask your government to relieve global poverty
: www.endpoverty.or.kr Korea
: www.one.org USA
o Links for other countries: www.whiteband.org
(click GCAP sites)